Log in to your DOE E-mail account.
Employees and authorized users can log into Department of Education systems that are available over the Internet.
Teacher homepage for New York City public school teachers, containing teaching resources, support, and opportunities.
Skedula is a school management system to empower teachers and instantly provide snapshots to parents and students to better drive instruction and learning. You are using an outdated browser. For a better experience using this site, please upgrade to a modern web browser.
Use this system to report, review, and monitor request for substitute teachers. You may also call (718) 935-6740.
Positive Behavior Intervention Supports designed to provide supports for addressing challenging behaviors.
Access information regarding the UFT in our borough.
Access your ADVANCE information through the DOE Intranet.
Access the TEQ Professional Development series for SMARTNotebook, Google, and beyond. Log-in required.
- ATS - Automate the Schools - Web Connect access:
- https://wc.nycenet.edu/ (from a computer with DOE intranet access)
- https://schools.ra.nyc.gov/dana-na/auth/url_81/welcome.cgi (from a private computer)
- DOE Wiki - for online support with ATS & STARS functions
- OSYD - Office of Safety and Youth Development Web applications includes:
- OORS - Online Occurrence Reporting System
- SOHO - Suspensions and Office of Hearings Online
- OSYD Wiki - for online support with OSYD Web Applications
- SEMS - Student Enrollment Management System
- SESIS - Special Education Student Information System
- STARS - Student Transcript and Academic Reporting System